On the paths of founder of the written language
You will walk around Kulva manor park, explore park‘s flora, listen to stories about cultural erudite A. Kulvietis.
During the event, participants will be taught how to use a typewriter or to write in cursive. Participants are encouraged to create a greeting for Kulva land. Every participant will have the opportunity to make a postcard and a flyer. Participants‘ greetings will be printed in a book dedicated to A. Kulvietis 510th birthday.
Pre-registration is mandatory.
Adresas: Kulvos Culture center, Kauno str. 28
About education in brief:
- Duration – up to1,5 – 2 hours
- Group consists of – 15 people
- Price for children, the elderly and the disabled people – 1,5 euros
- Price for adults – 3 euros
- Pre-registration is mandatory